If you want to discover new things, make sure you visit Poydras. Whether you want to stay for a week or a day, the area in Poydras has numerous accommodations to fit your needs. Learn information about New Orleans here.
How to Get to this Town
Louis Armstrong New Orleans international airport offers the easiest way to get to Poydras. It is about 24 miles from central Poydras. Click here to read about Things to Do in St Bernard.
Things to see and do in Poydras
The town offers many things to see and do. They include:
- St Bernard state park that is 0.8 miles from the CBD
- Naval air station joint reserve base new Orleans that is about 8 miles from the CBD
- Val Riess park that is about 7 miles from the CBD
- Chalmette national cemetery that is 8 miles from the CBD
- Samuel spots monument that is about 8 miles from the CBD
Where to Shop
Some of the shopping centers that are near Poydras include village aurora shopping center, Carolyn park shopping center and McArthur shopping center.